Mumbai Meri Jaan

They strike again - nonchallantly walking around and gunning people down - whats happening to India?, why are we being taken for granted, when did we become so porous? And who is this striking with such impunity.

Right now, I'm angry and ashamed - ashamed that someone could so easily walk up and kill a 100 countrymen, wound a 1000 more and destroy such icons of nationhood as the Taj Mahal Hotel. Angry that our government, our law and order mechanism and my fellow countrymen are impotent, gawky bystanders while they - the hate mongers wreak their havoc. 

I WANT ACTION - no pussyfooting this time around, no arresting innocents and foisting false cases on them. I want Marshall law declared - I'm willing to give up my civil liberties, if thats what it takes to restore order. I want a coordinated, organized, intelligent response - with force, conviction andbelief. Whoever is celebrating the dastardly act of last night - should quake in their boots, shiver in their pants and never, ever ever DARE to contemplate something like this again.

Tell me - what should I as an Indian footsoldier do?........

Comments

Popular Posts