The Hilarity of Vanity Search....

Vanity search is googling your own name.......and then admiring the speed and number of results it throws up....! Its apparently HUGE - there's a narcissus in each of us after all and what better way to give vent to your innate narccissim than ask Google Devta about yourself?....

Anyways, I was reading about Wolfram Alpha the other day - a new computational search engine that has techies salivating the world over......check it out at wolframalpha.com. But read about it in the nytimes.com article before doing a quick search and turning up dissapointed.

Ok. So here goes - now that you know about Wolfram and why its special - I wanted to see what it could conjure up about me....so i proudly type in Anand Narayanan. Here's the screen shots of what I came up: I rest my case....!

1. 

2. 

Comments

Django said…
Try out my name

Popular Posts