Long time no post

I've been trying to convince myself to post more often - or as P.P says - post early and post often but it just doesnt happen - wonder why?

laziness? - I've done things recently and regularly that I hate (raise expense claims for instance), so I dont know if thats true

inspiration? - I have tons of ideas and through the day sometimes, I actually sit and fantasize about how such and such idea would be represented on my blog.....yet never get around to actually fulfilling those little visions...!

Lack of content - answered above - i literally think of tens of things everyday that I think should be the feature of a few words, or a para on the blog - yet it never happens.....

I think its because there is a ritualistic process associated with blogging in my head - need to organize my thoughts, need to think about topics, need to present it in a certain way (no idea what that "certain" entails...yet there is a "Certain" way).....its not like recording a conversation, its not as easy as thinking and visualizing.

I wish there was a way to transcribe each of those liteel dream sessions I have with myself and ahve them automatically appear on the blog - it will prove invaluable when I look back and see how my thoughts have progressed, or regressed or drifted over time.

Anyways - just got back from a short trip to Mcleodganj (Upper Dharamshala).....sweet quaint old place that houses the Tibetan government in exile of the Dalai Lama (who incidentally was being operated upon in New Delhi, while we were gallavanting about his palace). The place is very old world - sweet people, with bright eyes walking around looking content with their lives....some freak out AMAZING Italian food - SURAJ - thanks, we owe you one.....one amazing lunch went all of three and a half hours - with proper appetizer, main course and desert while listening to some quaint music and looking out the window onto a bustling every present tibetan market....

Got to see a lot of propaganda - Free Tibet stuff - somehow I'm not convinced by their rhetoric. Its seems like one spineless group of people (Dalai lama and co.) aligning with another (the great Indian nation) even more spineless group to talk sense into a bulldozer out to do its job (China, of course). The 'uprising' this year on the eve of the Olympics was a little too predictive as was the orchestrated response by China and Pak in J&K - why dont we understand that its the common people that suffer in all this empty showboating...lets chuck all this and get on with life....for a change?

Comments

Paddy said…
Am really glad to see you back on the front.yes, writing is a process that morphs your clarity from being hazy to that of a "certain" thing..in a sense explaining stuff to yourself over the sands of time..always good.

like the "spineless" part..but like evolution spineless creatures due to certain ecological demands over a vast amount of time do develop mutations in their genes and eventually develop spines should it threaten their survival..question is it may not happen in our lifetime but hope it does..
Anonymous said…
Yay....you're back.

Popular Posts